How to sign-up as a Volunteer and take on-line classes:
1. Every year Volunteers must re-register with eAYSO. Please go to www.eAYSO.org and Apply as a new (adult or youth) volunteer, or Apply as a returning (adult or youth) volunteer.
2. Fill in the appropriate fields on all the screens and electronically sign and submit the form. Your form will be incomplete unless the form is electronically signed.
3. Email the CVPA found under "Board Contacts" advising him/her that you have completed a volunteer form.
4. The Region CVPA will need to activate your account, so please wait a few days for your signed form to get into the system – which will generate an AYSO ID #.
5. Go back to eAYSO.org and get your AYSO ID # and check your certification status.
6. Use your AYSO ID # to register for the on-line Safe Haven or other on-line classes. eAYSO Course Sign-Up Instructions
7. Note: You can take the referee classes before getting the AYSO ID #, but you should get your ID # within 1 week of completing the class so that your status can be updated.