March 16, 2020
I know that everyone is dealing with closures of schools, jobs, restaurants, etc., and that this is a crazy time for everyone. With that being said, we have decided to cancel the remainder of our Palos Verdes Spring Select League. We decided that with the uncertainty of when we can even start playing again, there would probably only be a week or two that it might be possible, and trying to push things back, and make schedules to fit around all of the teams, just wasn't feasible to do. We will be giving all teams/regions a full refund. We will either send you your check back, or rip it up--whichever you would prefer. Please email Larry Manth at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know what you want us to do with your check.
Thank you for understanding, and looking forward to next year's Spring Select League,
Region 10 RC
* * * * * *
Palos Verdes AYSO Spring Select League
February 22-23, 2020 – May 9-10, 2020
* * * * * *
Spring League Schedules & Standings
(See the AYSO10.org Referee Page for the Quick User Guide)
Description: The Spring Select League is for AYSO post-season teams seeking balanced and fun competition in a weekly tournament format.
Eligibility: Open to PSC, United, EXTRA, Select, All Star, and Tournament teams
Location: The Spring League is played at 3 convenient venues in Palos Verdes:
Malaga Cove School
· Open to Boys 8U and Boys and Girls 10U, 12U, and 14U
· Girls play Saturdays; Boys play Sundays
· Season starts February 22-23 and ends on May 9-10
· No games played on Apr 11-12 (Easter) and Apr 18-19 (Founder's Cup weekend)
· 8U and 10U play 7 v 7; 12U plays 9 v 9; 14U plays 11 v 11
· Rosters--8U/10U max 12 players; 12U max 14 players, 14U max 18
· Eight game minimum for all teams
· Teams may be divided into Gold, Silver, and Bronze Pools (may have round of assessment game(s))
· Top three finishers in each pool for 10U, 12U, 14U, and 16U will receive medals
· All players and coaches receive a T-shirt
· Entry fee - $200 for 8U; $325 for 10U; $350 for 12U; and $375 for 14U
· Referee Deposit - $150 for 8U; $250 for 10U, 12U, and 14U
· Deadline for Registration – February 9, 2020
We Want to Register – Next Steps:
1. Download and complete the Application (click here).
2. Download and complete the Referee form (click here).
3. Obtain a roster for your team signed by your regional commissioner.
4. Obtain check payable to “AYSO Region 10” from your region’s checking account.
5. Submit the (1) Application, (2) Referee form, (3) roster, and (4) check to:
8U BOYS: Dan Jahns, 6008 Scotmist Drive, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
10U BOYS: Bradley Gardner, 2413 Via Carrillo, Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
12U BOYS: Larry Manth, 2921 Via Alvarado, Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
14U BOYS: Bob Murdock, 907 Via Coronel, Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
10U GIRLS: Larry Manth, 2921 Via Alvarado, Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
12U GIRLS: David Roberson, 3811 Shad Place, San Pedro, CA 90732
14U GIRLS: Larry Manth, 2921 Via Alvarado, Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
After we receive your completed application, referee form, roster, and check, we will confirm receipt by email.
See you on the field!
Palos Verdes Spring Select Division Coordinators